Let’s go three wheeling!
Learn to ride or improve your existing Trike, Spyder, or 3 Wheeled vehicle skills in this basic rider course class. This course curriculum comes from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and is a great way to learn to ride and to handle your 3 wheeled vehicle.
Who should attend this class?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to operate a 3-wheeled vehicle
- Anyone who already rides a 3-wheeled vehicle who are in need of their motorcycle license.
- Motorcyclists who are entering the world of riding 3 wheeled vehicles for the first time.
- Existing 3 wheeled vehcile riders seeking to earn their basic rider course completion cards in order to get an insurance discount as mandated by the State of Tennessee.
What is required to attend this course? :
- A long sleeve shirt or jacket (dress according to the weather)
- Long pants
- Sturdy over the ankle shoes/boots (not canvas)
- Full fingered gloves
- Eye Protection if your helmet does not have a shield
- You can take the course on your own registered and insured 3 wheel motorcycle or we can provide one for you to take the course on.
- You must have proof of insurance and registration
This is a license waiver course. That means once you successfully complete this course we will give you a certificate that you take to the DMV that waives the written and driving tests for your motorcycle license. You will not have to test at the DMV once you successfully complete our course.
Upcoming 3 Wheel Trike Classes
No upcoming classes for this location or class type. Try viewing our full class schedule here