Yes, upon successful completion of our class your name, email address and phone number will be shared with our sponsors. If you do not wish to have your information shared please contact the office @ 931-823-7744.
- You need to show before 8:00 a.m. with all the appropriate gear. We have you fill out and sign liability waivers. If you don’t have your own DOT approved helmet we will issue one to you for class.
- We then cover class introductions, sponsors, liability statements, course requirements and the class schedule.
- With you standing by the motorcycles and geared up, we go over the various motorcycle controls.
- We cover the range rules and hand signals, and then begin the riding range exercises. We take short breaks as appropriate.
- Around 11:30 A.M., but no later than 12:30 P.M., we take a 1 hour lunch break.
- For the afternoon, we finish all of the classroom material.
- At some point during the 2 days administer the Knowledge Test.
Class starts again on Sunday morning at 8:00 A.M.
- Students who arrive early may warm up on one of the exercises from Saturday, and those needing a little more attention can be coached before class starts.
- We do as many of the remaining exercises as we can before lunch.
- We then take a 1 hour lunch break.
- On returning from lunch, we finish any of the range exercises that we may not have completed, and take time for a skills practice.
- We then administer the Skills Evaluation.
- Finally, we briefly review the course, and graduate the class.
- Class is schedule to end at 5:00 P.M., but may vary depending on how all of the riders are doing.