Those taking the Basic RiderCourse are furnished training motorcycles for class. Those taking the Experienced Rider Course/Basic Rider Course II will need a licensed and insured motorcycle to take class or need to rent one from us for an additional charge of $70.
Class starts on Saturday at the designated time on your registration email
- You need to arrive before the designated time on your email with all the appropriate gear. We have you fill out and sign liability waivers.
- We then cover class introductions, sponsors, liability statements, course requirements and the class schedule.
- With you standing by the motorcycles and geared up, we go over the various motorcycle controls.
- We cover the range rules and hand signals, and then begin the riding range exercises. We take short breaks as appropriate.
- At some point during the 2 days administer the Knowledge Test.
Class starts again on Sunday morning at the designated time
- Students who arrive early may warm up on one of the exercises from Saturday, and those needing a little more attention can be coached before class starts.
- We finish the range exercises, and take time for skills practice.
- We then administer the Skills Evaluation.
- Finally, we briefly review the course, and graduate the class.