Private one-on-one instruction $600
Don’t enjoy typical classroom settings? Rather have one-on-one instruction with the coaches full attention to work with you on learning to ride or improving your existing riding skill set?
This is the same curriculum offered in our other courses but it’s a one-on-one experience.
This class is ideal for the “true beginner”, those who haven’t ever driven a stick shift or rode a bicycle much.
Call our office for more details at 931-823-7744.
If you are under the age of 18, one of your parents or a legal guardian MUST be present with you on Saturday morning to sign the course waiver with you. If a parent or legal guardian is not with you Saturday morning, you cannot participate.
Motorcycles are provided for your use during the course. Also, a course completion card is provided to each student good for a motorcycle insurance discount as required by the State of Tennessee.
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone wondering if you would like to ride a motorcycle
- Anyone with little or no motorcycling experience who wants the best way to learn to ride a motorcycle
- Anyone who hasn’t ridden in a while but is ready to get back on the road
- Motorcycle passengers who are ready to move to the front seat and grab the handlebars
- Motorcyclists who already ride but need a refresher course and/or a motorcycle license
- Riders seeking to obtain their basic rider course completion cards in order to obtain an insurance discount as mandated by the State of Tennessee.
What is required to attend this course?
- DOT helmet with shield or eye protection
- A long sleeve shirt or jacket (dress according to the weather)
- Sturdy over the ankle shoes/boots (not canvas)
- Full fingered gloves
- Eye protection if your helmet doesn’t have a shield
- Ability to balance and ride on a bicycle
- Must be age 14 or older (14 year olds won’t be able to get their license until their 15th birthday)