Enroll in the MSF ePackage 1 eCourse using this link:
To waive the $19.99 registration fee, you MUST enroll in the online eCourse using this unique link. The course fee will be $0.00 if you use the unique link.
- Enter your Student Information in the required fields.
- Click Enroll Student at the bottom of the page.
- If you have entered all required enrollment information, near the bottom of the page, you will see a message in light green that says, ‘Temporary enrollee successfully added….’
- Click Complete Registration.
- Scroll down to the Waiver(s) and Indemnification(s) on the bottom half of the screen. IF YOU ARE ASKED TO MAKE A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, STOP!
You did not enroll using your unique link. A payment page only appears when there is a remaining balance due. Please Copy and Paste the unique link into your browser and re-enter your Student Information. The Fee is $0.00 when you register using your link. The MSF does NOT provide refunds if you use your credit card instead of your Coupon Code.
- To complete the registration, you must read and agree to the Student Release(s) by checking the I Accept box. To activate that checkbox, you must first read the entire release by scrolling to the bottom of the inset document. If you cannot click on the ‘I Accept’ box, make sure you have scrolled to the end of the waiver (and not just the bottom of the Enrollment page).
- Enter your email address in both required confirmation fields and click Complete Registration.
- On your enrollment confirmation page, scroll down until you find your username, your eight-character password, and the eCourse login site http://elearning.msf-usa.org. Write down your login information or print this page. Click the link to go to the MSF eCourse Server Login page. If you closed your confirmation page without writing down your password, look for an email from [email protected]. Check your Trash and Spam folders if it is not in your inbox.
- On the login page, enter your username and password (make sure all letters are lowercase), click Log in.
- On the Homepage, scroll down and under My courses, click MSF Basic Course.
- Click the red Click Here button.
- Click Enter. A new window will open and begin loading your course.
The course will not advance automatically. When the audio for a page ends, use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen to move forward by clicking on the blinking red forward arrow.
The course is designed to save your progress and allow you to complete it over multiple sessions.
Upon completion, you will be redirected to the course menu page (with the red “Click Here” button). Scroll down and click Completion Certificate. Bring this with you to your hands-on class.
Contact the MSF eCourse Support Desk for assistance:
- [email protected]
- 949 727-3227 x 3158
- Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 3:30 pm Pacific Time
- Closed weekends and major holidays